The procedure of credit restoration involves improving a low credit score by highlighting or removing negative items that could be wrongly listed on your report.
Even though there are instructions for Americans from Fair Credit Reporting Act to have accurate credit reports, credit consultants require to evaluate and highlight inaccurate information and go through complex systems and send a series of challenging formal letters to correct your credit.
Our credit restoration, financial awareness and financial consultancy solutions can turn people’s lives around simply by getting their credit score higher and free of collections. Credit Consultancy services through the Credit Consultants of America can help stop those incessant phone calls from creditors and other companies.
- Credit Consultancy is the act of restoring or correcting a poor credit score.
- Credit Consultancy can also involve paying a company to contact the credit bureau and point out anything on your report that is incorrect or untrue, then asking for it to be removed.
- You can do your own Credit Consultancy, but it can be labor intensive and time consuming.
How Does Our Process Work?
- We will freely audit your financial history and credit reports to check whether we could work for you.
- When lined up, you will work with our personal care advisor, initiating the Dispute Manager and denoting your credit report inconsistencies.
- With our industry-specific experience and exclusive tools, we work for you to initiate challenge inaccurate credit report items.